Scout Coyote Tan Edition - Skeleton Optics Sunglasses
Featuring the special bronze Skeleton shield on the templates, the Scout Coyote Tan Edition is designed for those who don’t go where the path leads but forge their own trail instead.
Every pair of Scouts include polarized polycarbonate lenses by Zeiss, designed using an advanced Tri-pel coating to promote clear vision, amazing visibility and clarity, while reducing discomfort caused by glare during outdoor activities.
- Polarized Polycarbonate lenses by Zeiss with 100% UV Protection
- Advanced TRI-PEL/RI-PEL coating to promote clear vision
- Premium hard coating for scratch resistance and impact resistance for sports activities
- Grilamid® TR-90 Frame for lasting durability
- Highly Resistant to chemicals
- Base Curve of 8
- DBL: 18mm
- Temple Length: 115mm
- Lens Size A/B: A65 x B40
- Designed and Manufactured in Italy
- Skeleton Optics Hard Case with full zip closure included with purchase
To help maintain your new Skeleton Optics sunglasses please use the micro-fiber bag included with your purchase. This case/cleaning cloth is designed to provide a lint free solution for cleaning and storage. Using this multi-purpose cloth will help extend the life of your lenses. In addition to daily cleaning you can periodically clean the eyewear under warm tap water to remove oils produced by your skin. DO NOT USE glass cleaners or other detergents to clean your lenses as they often leave a residue behind.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.