Scout Original Edition - Skeleton Optics
Designed for those who don’t go where the path leads, the Scout sunglass are intended for those who instead forge their own trail.
Every pair of Scouts include polarized polycarbonate lenses by Zeiss, designed using an advanced Tri-pel coating to promote clear vision, amazing visibility and clarity, while reducing discomfort caused by glare during outdoor activities.
- Polarized Polycarbonate lenses by Zeiss with 100% UV Protection
- Advanced TRI-PEL/RI-PEL coating to promote clear vision
- Premium hard coating for scratch resistance and impact resistance for sports activities
- Grilamid® TR-90 Frame for lasting durability
- Highly Resistant to chemicals
- Base Curve of 8
- DBL: 18mm
- Temple Length: 115mm
- Lens Size A/B: A65 x B40
- Designed and Manufactured in Italy
All Skeleton Optics Products come with a one year manufacturer warranty covering defects. Skeleton Optics warranty program does not cover scratched lenses. Any alterations, misuse, abuse, or installation of non-Skeleton Optics lenses by Carl Zeiss will void this warranty. All warranty exchanges must be made with your original sales receipt. Please contact Customer Service at email@example.com prior to sending defective merchandise to obtain an RMA number. We will refuse all shipments that are not clearly marked with this number.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.