Stampede Breast Cancer - Skeleton Optics
Skeleton Optics is pleased to support Breast Cancer Awareness through a special edition Stampede frame with custom pink nose piece. A portion of the sales from every frame will go towards Breast Cancer Awareness programs aimed at eradicating breast cancer through prevention, early detection and support.
Every pair of Stampedes include polarized polycarbonate lenses by Zeiss, designed using an advanced Tri-pel coating to promote clear vision, amazing visibility and clarity, while reducing discomfort caused by glare during outdoor activities.
- Polarized Polycarbonate lenses by Zeiss with 100% UV Protection
- Advanced RI-PEL coating to promote clear vision
- Premium hard coating for scratch resistance and impact resistance for sports activities
- Grilamid® TR-90 Frame for lasting durability
- Highly Resistant to chemicals
- Base Curve of 8
- DBL: 19mm
- Temple Length: 130mm
- Lens Size A/B: A58 x B43
- Designed and Manufactured in Italy
- Skeleton Optics Hard Case with full zip closure included with purchase
All Skeleton Optics Products come with a one year manufacturer warranty covering defects. Skeleton Optics warranty program does not cover scratched lenses. Any alterations, misuse, abuse, or installation of non-Skeleton Optics lenses by Carl Zeiss will void this warranty. All warranty exchanges must be made with your original sales receipt. Please contact Customer Service at email@example.com prior to sending defective merchandise to obtain an RMA number. We will refuse all shipments that are not clearly marked with this number.