Tomahawk Original Edition - Skeleton Optics
Inspired by the original Native American design, the all new Skeleton Optics Tomahawk is built for anyone who loves exploring the great outdoors and wants to look good while they're doing it. A deceptively sleek design underscores a gunmetal frame made to outlast anything mother nature throws its way. With polarized lenses by ZEISS, the Tomahawk is perfect for hunting, fishing, BBQing or just hangin' out on the porch.
- Polarized Polycarbonate lenses by Zeiss with 100% UV Protection
- Advanced TRI-PEL / RI-PEL coating to promote clear vision
- Premium hard coating for scratch resistance and impact resistance for sports activities
- Anodized Aluminum Frame for lasting durability
- Highly Resistant to chemicals
- Base Curve 6
- DBL: 17mm
- Temple Length: 142mm
- Lens Size A/B: A58 x B51
- Designed and Manufactured in Italy
All Skeleton Optics Products come with a one year manufacturer warranty covering defects. Skeleton Optics warranty program does not cover scratched lenses. Any alterations, misuse, abuse, or installation of non-Skeleton Optics lenses by Carl Zeiss will void this warranty. All warranty exchanges must be made with your original sales receipt. Please contact Customer Service at email@example.com prior to sending defective merchandise to obtain an RMA number. We will refuse all shipments that are not clearly marked with this number.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.