Sitka Women's Fahrenheit Jacket
Highly specialized for waterfowl pursuits, the Fahrenheit Jacket is a windproof insulating midlayer utilizing GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ with WINDSTOPPER® Technology designed specifically for the female hunter. PrimaLoft® insulation is mapped for moisture management with a down blend in the torso and fully synthetic insulation throughout the forearms for zero water pickup when placing decoys or accepting a waterlogged retrieve. The Fahrenheit is the ideal layer for providing ample warmth and a free range of motion for raising and swinging a shotgun.
- GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment Waterfowl Marsh is designed for layout and blind hunting in the marsh, standing crops, and cut stubble fields.
- Fabric: 3-Layer GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ with WINDSTOPPER™ Technology, Polyester Woven Ripstop Face, Polyester Interior.
- Torso and Arms Insulation: 5.3 ounces of 650-Fill Power PrimaLoft® Silver Down Insulation Blend in body through arms down to forearm.
- Lower Arms: 100-grams PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation in lower arm.
- Hand-Warming Thumb Loop Cuffs: Keep your trigger finger warm and ready.
- Handwarmer Pockets: Provides ample warmth on those early mornings in the blind.
- Magnetic Pocket Closures: Results in less bulk and helps seal water out.
- PrimaLoft® Technology: PrimaLoft® products are the ultimate in insulation technology for hunters. Ultra-fine fibers are engineered to retain maximum warmth even when wet.
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ with WINDSTOPPER®: Offers complete windproof protection through a durable, lightweight, and breathable membrane.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.